Come work with the best staffing firm in the Portland/Vancouver Metro area!
If any of this sounds like you, please send your resume in for consideration!
- Are you a successful Staffing Account Manager with experience selling professional and/or technical level staff augmentation and placement services?
- Do you want a base salary + uncapped commissions (no draw)?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset that is driven by serving people while still focusing on meeting and exceeding your goals?
- Are you tired of being micro-managed?
- Are you feeling depleted because you have to make so many outreaches that you don’t have time to build long-term relationships with your book of business?
- Are you tired of wearing a suit jacket every day in the office?
- Are you making that long commute into Portland and want to work in Vancouver?
What we live by: “People First. Always.”
Besides working with a great team, here are just a few more perks:
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Employer provides a generous contribution towards employee’s premiums
- 401k – Employer Match up to 3% of gross pay (including commissions)
- Dog-friendly office
- Espresso and newly added Tea bar (we are inclusive)
- Great earning potential with a work/life balance (family first culture)
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in finding, qualifying, and negotiating with organizations needing engineering, IT and professional level candidates. This position needs a results-oriented team player who is an expert at building relationships quickly and communicating effectively. A winning attitude with an enthusiastic desire to succeed is required.
- Continuously develop and grow a client portfolio while developing and sustaining productive long-term relationships
- Use a variety of technical tools to develop a diverse book of business:
- Research, phone calls, social media, in-person networking, and database mining, etc. to find and qualify prospective clients
- Capable of relating to individuals at all levels of the organization and service small, midsize and large accounts alike
- Experience in selling both contract and permanent placements is a plus
- ACS is a full-service talent firm that places temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire placements. The sky is the limit, no need to flip accounts to another account manager in a different vertical after you do all the work. You sell it, you “own” it!
- Enter, update, and maintain client information and follow-up on leads provided by management and recruiting teams
- Understand customer needs while staying up-to-date on the latest trends and market conditions
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- 2+ years’ experience in staffing account management and new business development
- Skilled at uncovering customer challenges and determining appropriate staffing solutions that provide value
- Recent success with finding and closing new business
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with a team player attitude
- Experience working in a goal-driven environment and capable of meeting and exceeding those goals
- Strong customer service focus and commitment to continuous improvement
- Ability to proactively network and establish successful working relationships
- Has a consultative approach while displaying professionalism in all business interactions
- Possess a consultative approach and focus on building long-term relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including negotiation
- Self-starter that is able to work with minimal supervision.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.