ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an ideal candidate to work with our client. Our client is a local, well-established and growing engineering firm that is looking for an enthusiastic Civil Engineer to be a valuable part of their firm. This a long-term, direct-hire role with our client located in Portland, Oregon.
Here are a few benefits:
- 100% employer-paid Health/Dental/Vision for employees
- Flexible Spending and Health Reimbursement Plans
- Generous Bonus Plan + 401K match + Profit Sharing
- Employer-paid In-Service Trainings, Seminars, Professional Registrations, etc.
- Flexible Schedules
- Career growth opportunities
- CAD design, analysis, and engineering calculations
- Develop construction documents
- Verify code compliance, quality checks, meeting project schedules, and budget
- Work closely with clients and a multidisciplinary project team
- Organize engineering work with other disciplines, designers and drafters
- Work with client to determine the need for special studies testing and/or inspections
- Additional duties assigned depending on experience
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of Civil Engineering Experience
- EIT or PE preferred
- Knowledge in drafting practices, CAD, engineering analysis, design layouts
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, and experience working with staff on all levels