ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Realty Technician 2 position will provide support to the Project Technical Support Supervisor within the Real Property Services Department (TERR). This position involves office work (75%) and fieldwork (25%) to support Realty Specialists within their respective regional offices, involving overnight travel, throughout the service area of Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Western Montana, Northern Nevada, Northern California, and Western Wyoming. This full-time position is located in Keizer, Oregon.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Provide Land Use Applications, Stay Alive videos and miscellaneous literature to the general public, other governmental agencies and private industry.
- Open and prepare case files for closing transmittal after Realty Specialist has purged the file when the case is complete and verify and input necessary data into LIS.
- Track and maintain case log of landowner requests for permit applications, encroachments, and case status and update Land Information System (LIS).
- Provide administrative support, to include creating, typing, editing and finalizing a variety of related materials, including documents, letters, and memorandum, using Word and other Microsoft products.
- Maintain and manage multiple calendars which include setting up meetings and taking notes, sending out notices and any other arrangements that need to be addressed.
- Answer real estate questions from the public including landowners, developers, public agencies, and utility companies regarding the documented policy of proposed uses of right-of-ways. Answer questions from the public that are general in nature or refer calls more complex in nature to another more experienced Realty Technician or Realty Specialist.
- Perform other tasks requested, including copying, mail delivery, faxing, report collations and document assembly.
- Receive application fees and process as appropriate.
- Provide back-up support to clerical staff including phone, correspondence, travel, time and calendars
- Property Research – review Acquisition and Property Management documents to determine rights. Work includes pulling documents from the Real Property Records System. Document a detailed report of findings.
- Prepare basic Preliminary Title Review and Approval to Pay (945) form for Realty Specialist to finalize.
- Travel to properties to take measurements and/or photos for documenting property management issues or damages.
- Provide Acquisition support including research, reviewing documents and correcting templates as necessary.
- Data entry on LIS as requested by Realty Specialist.
- Associates Degree is preferred.
- 3 years of property management, real estate, title review or related work experience is required.
- Course work or experience related to Real Estate principles, practices, precedent cases, and comprehension of the technicalities of government real property procedures, rules and regulations are required.
- Professional knowledge of the principles, practices, techniques, and underlying concepts of Real Property Services, which may include Geospatial Services, Survey, and Mapping, Real Property Field Services, Realty Support Services, or experience coordinating projects that include these support services.
- Knowledge of real estate documents including but not limited to: Warranty Deeds, Deeds of Trust, Mortgages, Quit Claim Deeds, Liens, property title reports, and assessor/treasurer property information reports.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Position requires frequent walking on uneven terrain.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.