ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. Our Client is seeking a Senior Project Surveyor in SW Portland. This is a promising opportunity for someone wanting to grow in leadership. The ideal fit is an experienced surveyor who has a desire to contribute to a horizontal organization and become the head of a department that works with a diverse client base.
Projects will vary from residential to the high-precision industrial measurement for complex construction, to 3D laser scanning for mapping. A broad scope of interaction will span to public agencies, law firms, and lending institutions.
- Develop, prepare and review project scope of work, estimates, and proposals
- Coordinate with clients regarding scope of work, costs, schedule, deliverables, and invoicing requirements
- Prepare WCI project setup with contract and client information, the scope of work and phases
- Coordinate with survey management regarding schedules, man-hour needs, equipment requirements, and staff assignments
- Prepare defined instructions for field survey and project mapping requirements
- Perform research of survey and deed records, prepare calculations of field data for mapping and resolutions for boundary and easement lines
- Review requirements for mapping of projects and oversee completion of final work product
- Monitor progress of work product related to the scope of work, schedule, and budgets
- Perform calculations for boundary and ALTA surveys
- Perform QA/QC for survey mapping projects
- Assist with preparing invoices and review of task budgets
- Ensure quality control standards are being performed
- Assist with business development of survey services
- Attend PLSO functions
- Respond to RFP’s for on-call survey services
- Initiate contacts with new and former clients
- Assist with developing marketing tool
- The successful candidate will have a proven history of supervising, training and mentoring of technical staff and field personnel with respect to Boundary, Topo, ALTA, and subdivisions
- Strong communication and marketing skills; familiarity with Civil 3D required
- A current Oregon Professional Land Surveying license is desired
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.