ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. Our client is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer in Portland, OR. Maximize your acquired expertise in a consulting environment, where you will support exciting commercial projects and contribute as an integral team member with leadership prospects.
This Portland-based firm is horizontal in structure and approachable in management style. Feel valued and embraced while operating in a professional and laid-back setting. The right fit will enjoy partnering with Architects, Owners and Contractors alike.
- Prepare fee proposals
- Perform building evaluations of existing buildings and writing respective reports
- Project design
- Attend Owner/Client meetings
- Review existing site electrical conditions for remodeling projects
- Contact and coordinate with power and low voltage utilities
- Coordinate project electrical requirements with other disciplines such and mechanical and civil
- Design power, lighting, and appropriate low voltage systems
- Write electrical specifications
- Answer bid questions
- Respond to RFIs during construction
- Review contractor submittals
- Visit the site during construction and to prepare a punch list.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field
- Experience with commercial projects is desired
- 5+ years of applicable experience is required
- Professional licensure is the most attractive
- Previous experience working within a consulting environment is beneficial
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.