ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Business Systems Analyst 1 position will provide system support, reporting and analysis for Fieldglass, SharePoint, Access and other applications used by the Supplemental Labor Management Office. This position will provide research and resolution for Fieldglass issues; will interface with users to support functional requirements development and recommend system changes or enhancements; and conduct testing on management-approved recommendations. In addition, this position will research Fieldglass file errors, invoice discrepancies and perform invoice processing for COR approval. This position will also provide program support for the day-to-day SLMO operations and facilitate the complete contract worker lifecycle, from initial job posting to assignment end.
This position will provide reports and metrics creation support and assistance, including developing multiple dashboards with a variety of views. This work may include any or all of the following tasks: create, develop and run ad-hoc queries, routine, scheduled and on-demand, ad-hoc reports, testing, debugging and problem resolution. In addition, this position may perform data analysis, offering suggestions to management for improvements to reports, reporting data, metrics, metrics measures, and/or to dashboard views and meaningful data. This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Act as Fieldglass technical expert, alerting the Operations Team Lead, Senior Policy Analyst, COR or SLMO Manager of any issues that need to be addressed:
- Coordinate between SLMO, Fieldglass, IT, Human Capital Management, supply chain organizations, and other organizations to resolve Fieldglass™ issues or errors.
- Utilize Fieldglass™ testing environment to create and preview updates and enhancements to Fieldglass prior to implementation.
- Send escalation emails and coordinate with Fieldglass to resolve Fieldglass system issues
- Identify system errors or discrepancies.
- Verify that system feeds uploads have processed.
- Perform invoice reconciliation.
- Provide recommendations on system changes and updates.
- Serve as a liaison, offering troubleshooting and recommendations based on past cases and/or experience.
- Create Fieldglass User communications, training and How-To documentation and guidance on updates to the User experience in Fieldglass. This may also include creating new or revising existing processes, procedures and practices to capture any impacts of Fieldglass system changes.
- Develop knowledge in assigned technologies.
- Review and validate that configuration management policy and procedures and provide thorough requirements traceability through version release and adequate documentation to support system operation and maintenance.
- Confer with system users/owners to document and resolve existing system problems.
- Facilitate report development and data quality control; communicate report failures immediately to managers and analysts.
- Develop, document and revise system procedures, test procedures and quality standards.
- Draft job aids, user guides, standard operating procedures, and similar materials. Draft presentations and assist staff with preparing and conducting in-house and client training and providing functional education.
- Review report specifications, verifying that all essential requirements are documented.
- Re-engineer reports and convert to newly agreed upon report formats.
- Review business processes for maintaining information quality control, quality assurance and provide a gap analysis for those processes. Recommend changes in processes and procedures to address such gaps.
- Prepare technical reports, documents, studies, and system documentation
- Support the development of methodologies and analysis including research, statistics, and metrics.
- Review and provide quality control of technical spreadsheets and reports.
- Support organization change process and configuration management efforts.
- Assist in defining, developing and documenting new processes and procedures as required.
- Support process and procedure roll-out and promote buy-in or change acceptance.
- Provide administrative/coordination support to CORs, to facilitate the resolution of any internal issues
- Perform the daily transactions of the supplemental labor program including the requisition process and candidate placement, time and expense sheet approval processing, invoice consolidation, day-to-day troubleshooting, and problem resolution, and other activities required to administer the Vendor Management System (VMS), known internally as SLIM, an automated web-based VMS operated by Fieldglass
- Maintain on-going communication with both internal organizational clients and external suppliers while upholding the confidentiality
- Provide guidance, training, and reinforcement on the SLMO program’s day-to-day policies and procedures
- Coordinate the flow of documentation between SLMO and its supplier partners.
- Provide feedback to suppliers and to program leadership regarding supplier performance.
- Recommend and draft process solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of SLMO operations, leveraging industry knowledge and best practices.
- Facilitate the knowledge and skillset acquirements needed to support current and future operational requirements.
- Research and assist with resolving identified process gaps within SLMO or between SLMO and coordinating offices such as Personnel Security, Non-Government Employee Processing; draft and recommend potential solutions.
- Work to improve contingent and Statement of Work (SOW) workforce management techniques and employ standardized processes, documentation handling, and retention procedures. Draft and maintain document flow tools for the operations team.
- Attend and participate in briefings, presentations, working groups, and task-forces involving a wide range of supplemental labor-related issues and customers have driven improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate communication and training efforts on business and/or process changes
- Conduct data analysis and document findings, including timesheet/expense sheet discrepancy research, and procurement documentation research/analysis to validate compliance with the contract.
- May serve as the project team lead on system changes, upgrades or enhancement, process improvement, or data analysis initiatives and projects. Analyze, collect, organize, and validate data and modeling results. Prepare and present materials on findings.
- Submit, track and maintain multiple databases, tracking requests for information, progress on various special projects, and confidential procurement information.
- Review transmittals for accuracy and content and provide comments
- Prepare official file documentation, including justifications for procurement and program decisions.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Systems or a closely related technical discipline is preferred. (Bachelor’s degree in applicable discipline can substitute for 4 years related experience – see below).
- With an applicable Associate’s degree, 4 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 2 years of experience is required.
- Without a degree, 6 years of experience is required.
- A minimum combination of work-related experience, on-the-job training, and/or vocational training is required. Experience must be consistent with the specific requirements of systems analysis and progressively more technical in nature.
- 2 years of experience with the following:
- Fieldglass or other vendor management systems sufficient to research issues, conduct testing and reconcile data with other systems.
- Creating ad-hoc queries into a relational database
- Database knowledge of the Asset Suite enterprise asset management application (or similar enterprise relational database applications).
- Advanced report creation in Excel, Access and Power BI.
- Intermediate skills/experience with SharePoint, sufficient to support, manage, edit, and maintain sites, document repositories, workspaces, libraries, lists, views, etc.
- 1 year of experience with the following:
- Asset Suite (or similar applications) is sufficient to enter data, research information and reconcile information between systems.
- Analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Determining requirements, analyzing alternatives, and verifying solutions to meet business needs.
- Experience in process improvement initiatives.
- Analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into the application and operational requirements.
- Technical writing skills sufficient to modify, or facilitate the development of job aids, user guides, standard operating procedures, and similar materials.
- Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with diverse groups, executives, managers, highly technical people, and lead requirements definition and requirements workshops.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Other Position Considerations
- Writing and oral communication skills, listening skills, and analytical reasoning.
- Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills – listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Deliver accurate and thorough completed work, maintain appropriate communications for ongoing work, respond to customer requests, and identify the business partner and customer needs.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.