ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. This Program Support Specialist position will provide operational support to the Supplemental Labor Management Office (SLMO). Working within the Operations Team of the Supplemental Labor Management Office, the position will provide data and document maintenance, procurement file maintenance, and process development and maintenance assistance as well as facilitate the day-to-day operations and the full lifecycle of Supplemental Labor Information Management (SLIM) system operations and functions. The position will provide Supplemental Labor program support to internal organizational clients as well as support the SLMO Manager, Strategy/Policy Analyst, co-located Contracting Officer, Operations Team Lead and Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) in executing and administering procurement and program actions, directly impacting the realization of program goals. The SLMO Program Support Specialist will actively participate through facilitating coordinating special projects to support process improvement initiatives or facilitate unique procurement actions in the Supplemental Labor Management Office. This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Monitor and coordinate the daily transactions of the supplemental labor program including the requisition process and candidate placement, time and expense sheet approval processing, day-to-day troubleshooting and problem resolution, and other activities required to administer the Vendor Management System (VMS), known internally as SLIM.
- Act as point-of-contact, assisting them through the position description (API), job posting, interview, candidate shortlisting, and candidate selection process, including serving as a liaison with SLMO’s COR/CO and Compliance
- Facilitate the on-boarding, assignment maintenance and off-boarding and transition of contract personnel to new assignments.
- Track contract personnel onboarding through assignment ends to verify the integrity of system data for reports, security management, etc.
- Review onboarding documents to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Facilitate the transition of contractors to new Fieldglass assignments.
- Primary point-of-contact and provide support for managers and their team during the full lifecycle of contract personnel assignments.
- Provide administrative support to CORs, to facilitate the resolution of any internal issues between managers and contract personnel. Escalate issues to the COR as necessary.
- Monitor and coordinate assignment management and off-boarding activities and communications.
- Track, monitor and support the contract personnel assignment lifecycle from candidate selection and on-boarding through assignment end and off-boarding.
- Develop and recommend new or revisions to program and process documents for improvement efforts
- Maintain on-going communication with both internal organizational clients and external suppliers while maintaining the confidentiality of the supplemental labor procurement process.
- Recommend and draft process solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of SLMO operations, leveraging industry knowledge and best practices.
- Assist with, or perform program support tasks associated with special projects
- Provide operationally and program support for SLMO Operations Team Lead, SLMO manager, Senior Policy Analyst and co-located Contracting Officer
- Scheduling meetings, training sessions; coordinating room reservations and required resources
- Statistical analysis and reports creation support
- SharePoint, website and DocuSign Support:
- Maintaining the Supplemental Labor internal webpage
- Assist other team members with maintenance and utilization of SLMO SharePoint sites
- Obtain, collect, and request appropriate documentation as required for procurement files as per procedures
- Monitor and coordinate the daily transactions of the Statement of Work (SOW) program including day-to-day troubleshooting and problem resolution, and other activities required to administer the Vendor Management System (VMS) known internally as SLIM, an automated web-based VMS operated by Fieldglass™.
- May be required to facilitate workflow in the Fieldglass™ Statement of Work (SOW) Module and Profile Worker Module or Contingent Module:
- Coordinate with CO/CORs/Field Inspectors (FI), Suppliers and SLMO Team to facilitate SOW contracts in the Fieldglass™ SOW module.
- Provide customer support and assistance to FI’s, CORs and CO’s utilizing Fieldglass.
- Provide customer support and assistance to Suppliers in order for them to engage in our workflows.
- Provide contractors with routine guidance for obtaining the proper Department of Energy (DOE) Identification, proximity card access.
- Facilitate the badging and permitting process and maintain records of permit applicants.
- Coordinate and maintain records of all Foreign National Visits and Assignments (FNVA) as necessary for outsourced construction laborers, informing the supervisor of changes and moves of FNVA workers.
- Work with outsourced contractors to process Local Site Security Only (LSSO) badge, Smart Card Credential requests.
- Facilitate the annual required contract worker training, tracking and verifying that training has been completed.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Business Operations or a related field is preferred.
- With an applicable Associate’s Degree, 4 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s Degree, 2 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 6 years of experience is required.
- Experience must be consistent with the specific requirements of program/project coordination/control and progressively more technical in nature.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word; MS Office Suite 2010 proficiency required.
- 2 years of mid/high-level, process-driven customer service experience or experience in operational support positions. Examples: Bank or Credit Union Teller, Customer Service Assistant – Municipal or County government, Admissions Assistant – College Admissions office.
- Candidate must be capable of applying a diversified knowledge of principles and practices in assigned technical areas.
- Vendor Management System (VMS) software familiarity and VMS operational experience (buyer side preferred)
- Financial analysis or accounting experience
- Familiarity with SharePoint, Visio and MS Project
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required
- May be required to provide coverage between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:00 pm Monday through Friday to answer the SLMO Help Line and respond to an urgent email
- Writing and oral communication skills, listening skills, and analytical reasoning.
- Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills – listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Deliver accurate and thorough completed work, maintain appropriate communications for ongoing work, respond to customer requests, and identify the business partner and customer needs.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.