ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. This Program Support Specialist 2 position will provide operational support to the Supplemental Labor Management Office (SLMO). Working within the Operations Team of the Supplemental Labor Management Office, the position will provide data and document management, SharePoint and database administration, procurement file maintenance, and process management assistance as well as manage the day-to-day operations and full lifecycle of Supplemental Labor Information Management (SLIM) system operations and functions. The position will provide Supplemental Labor program support to internal organizational clients as well as support the SLMO Manager, Strategy/Policy Analyst, co-located Contracting Officer, Operations Team Lead and Contracting Officer’s Representatives (CORs) in executing and administering procurement and program actions, directly impacting the realization of program goals. The SLMO Program Support Specialist will actively participate through facilitating coordinating special projects to support process improvement initiatives or facilitate unique procurement actions in the Supplemental Labor Management Office. This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Monitor and track the status of day-to-day SLMO operations and facilitate the complete contract worker lifecycle, from initial job posting to assignment end. Monitor ongoing procurement initiatives, track and maintain documentation for CORs regarding sensitive supplier-contract personnel issues.
- Facilitate the on-boarding/off-boarding of new contract personnel to provide for a seamless transition.
- Review onboarding documents to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Track contract personnel new hires and terminations to verify the integrity of system data for reports, security management, etc.
- Primary point-of-contact and provide support during the full lifecycle of contract personnel assignments.
- Provide administrative support to CORs, to facilitate the resolution of any internal issues
- Perform the daily transactions of the supplemental labor program including the requisition process and candidate placement, time and expense sheet approval processing, invoice consolidation, day-to-day troubleshooting and problem resolution, and other activities required to administer the Vendor Management System (VMS) known internally as SLIM, an automated web-based VMS operated by Fieldglass™.
- Maintain on-going communication with both internal organizational clients and external suppliers while upholding the confidentiality of the supplemental labor procurement process.
- Provide multi-delivery technical training on the successful utilization of the SLIM system. Provide guidance and training on the program’s day-to-day policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the flow of documentation between SLMO and its supplier partners.
- Provide feedback to suppliers and to program leadership regarding supplier performance.
- Recommend and draft process solutions to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of SLMO operations, leveraging industry knowledge and best practices. Draft process tools promoting effective coordination of the records, process maps and operating procedures that are shared or exchanged between work teams and functions.
- Assist the SLMO Operations Team Lead and COR’s by providing information, advice, guidance, and training to additional SLMO contracted staff.
- Research and assist with resolving identified process gaps and draft and recommend potential solutions.
- Work to improve contingent workforce management techniques and employ standardized processes, documentation handling, and retention procedures. Draft and maintain document flow tools for the operations team. Draft and maintain program SharePoint sites and database files for document tracking and team collaboration.
- Attend and participate in briefings, presentations, working groups, and task-forces involving a wide range of supplemental labor-related issues and customer-driven improvement opportunities.
- Facilitate communication and training efforts on business and/or process changes, in particular the use of Fieldglass (SLIM).
- Create, run and review monthly and ad-hoc reports using the Fieldglass system as necessary and respond accordingly.
- Conduct data analysis and document findings, including market analysis, timesheet discrepancy research, and procurement documentation research to validate compliance
- Serve as the project team leads to process improvement or data analysis initiatives. Analyze, collect, organize, and validate data and modeling results.
- Submit, track and maintain multiple databases, tracking requests for information, progress on various special projects, and confidential procurement information.
- Prepare correspondence including requests for information, status updates, information and document transmittals, and informative emails.
- Review transmittals for accuracy and content and provide comments as necessary to the COR, and Contracting Officer
- Prepare official file documentation, including justifications for procurement and program decisions.
- Send escalation emails and coordinate with Fieldglass to resolve Fieldglass system issues/errors.
- Identify system errors or discrepancies
- Provide customer support and assistance to CORs and CO’s utilizing SOW
- Function as a technical expert on assigned technology tools including Fieldglass and DocuSign, alerting the SLMO Manager, Senior Analyst, SLMO Operations Team Lead and other SLMO team members of any issues that need to be addressed.
- Provide training on the use of user-defined systems and technology tools.
- Utilize the testing environment to create templates and build and preview workflow and updates prior to implementation.
- Coordinate between SLMO and internal and external customers to initiate and utilize systems and to troubleshoot/resolve issues or errors.
- Provide customer support and assistance to CORs and other customers utilizing technology tools.
- SharePoint site and DocuSign support
- Monitor and coordinate the daily transactions of the Statement of Work (SOW) program including day-to-day troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Provide customer support and assistance to FI’s, CORs and CO’s utilizing Fieldglass.
- Provide customer support and assistance to Suppliers in order for them to engage in our workflows.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Business Operations or a related field is preferred.
- With an applicable Associate’s Degree, 7 years of experience is required
- With an applicable Bachelor’s Degree, 5 years of experience is required
- Without a degree, 9 years of experience is required
- Experience must include program/project coordination/control and progressively more technical in nature.
- 4 years of mid/high-level, process-driven customer service experience or experience in operational support positions. Examples: Bank or Credit Union Teller, Customer Service Assistant – Municipal or County government, Admissions Assistant – College Admissions office.
- Candidate must be capable of applying a diversified knowledge of principles and practices in assigned technical areas.
- Proficiency with SharePoint sufficient to create lists.
- Vendor Management System (VMS) software familiarity.
- Familiarity Visio and MS Project.
- Familiarity with DocuSign.
- VMS operational (buyer side) experience.
- Experience with Fieldglass SAAS application.
- Experience with Live Meeting, Asset Suite and MS Access.
- Financial analysis or accounting experience.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- May be required to provide coverage during the hours of 7:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday to answer the SLMO Help Line and respond to urgent emails in the Supplemental Labor mailbox.
- Writing and oral communication skills, listening skills, and analytical reasoning.
- Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills – listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.
- Deliver accurate and thorough completed work, maintain appropriate communications for ongoing work, respond to customer requests, and identify the business partner and customer needs.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.