ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. This full-time, contract Administrative Services Assistant 2 position provides a wide range of professional and confidential administrative support as well as data entry and tracking to the Technical Services (TEZ) organization in the Transmission Engineering & Technical Services (TE) division. The position supports all of TEZ including TEZE, TEZM, TEZP, and TEZT. This is a full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Provide a wide variety of confidential administrative support; serve as liaison/point of contact between staff and other workgroups, facilitate communication and appropriate actions;
- Greet visitors; address questions and business involving established policy or routine matters, take messages, set appointments and/or refer visitors
- Answer and screen telephone calls; respond to most questions and complete most business; forward complex questions
- Process and screen incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Review and finalize documents and letters to verify proper formatting and accuracy.
- Prepare return cover letters to return contracts, tracking delivery and internal process for returned contracts.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to appropriate recipients
- Process outgoing mail and prepare materials for mailing
- Establish and maintain internal and external communication channels to coordinate the smooth flow of information and positive working relationships.
- Perform faxing, scanning, photocopying
- Provide input and recommendations for potential process
- Participate as a team member and in team meetings both professionally and collaboratively.
- Drafting agendas; making arrangements for guests
- Take meeting minutes, transcribing and distributing as appropriate.
- Informing staff of appointments and other commitments that might have a bearing on future decisions.
- Preparing necessary foreign and domestic forms associated with travel.
- Preparing and processing travel authorizations and vouchers for group managers and staff using Concur.
- May serve as a timekeeping power user (able to input time for others as requested).
- Review timesheets for contract personnel to verify that reporting is accurate.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates Degree in Secretarial Science, Administrative Management or related field is preferred.
- 4+ years of demonstrated administrative/clerical experience is required.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook (Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency required).
- Working knowledge of SharePoint or a similar system.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.