ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. We are seeking a Civil Project Engineer in SW Portland. Join a privately-owned civil engineering firm, whose reputation stands on the quality of services they have provided for decades. You will support a great mix of clients and projects alike.
- Assist with the preparation of standard engineering documents and calculations, incorporating Civil 3D and AutoCAD for drafting purposes.
- Provide design of streets, utilities, and grading.
- Oversee technical staff for design and CAD drafting.
- Perform calculations, using appropriate software, for water systems and stormwater runoff.
- A college degree is preferred, along with PE registration.
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience working on-site development and public works projects.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D design software.
- Ability to work in a project team environment, with a variety of project managers.
- Experience with wind farm development projects, access roads, pad grading, transportation plans, and SWPP/SPCC plans a plus.
- US citizens and all those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.