ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Software Developer 3 position is located in the Enterprise Applications Support (JLSP) organization within the IT department. The role of this position is to serve as a specialized PeopleSoft developer supporting Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning applications. This position will facilitate the design, development, and maintenance of multiple PeopleSoft applications and environments that meet current and future business requirements of ERP solutions and apply, extend, enhance, and/or optimize the existing architecture. This full-time position is located in Portland, Oregon.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Code, test, configure, maintain, apply updates and upgrade various PeopleSoft HCM, FMS, CRM and in-house applications using the software tools provided with the PeopleSoft applications 9.2.
- Design and develop custom workflow notification and approval functions and fluid pages.
- Design, develop and maintain integration routines between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Provide demonstrations of emerging technologies to acquaint staff with capabilities and applicability to the PeopleSoft application suites.
- Provide technical support in production environments. This includes troubleshooting reported issues and system architectures to include data management, network management, and overall client architectures as it relates to the PeopleSoft environments.
- Design and develop custom portal pages, fluid pages, and user work centers.
- Troubleshoot workflow and integration issues between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Perform fit-gap analysis and propose implementation approaches for manager review and approval.
- Formulate requirement documents, configuration documents, design documents, technical specification documents, knowledge transfer and training documents.
- Research updates and fixes and emerging PeopleSoft delivered technologies to verify their applicability to application development and maintenance and in support of the needs of operations.
- Provide a sustainable IT infrastructure by supplying cross-training and functional documentation.
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Post-Graduate College Degree in Computer/Information Technology or a related technical discipline is preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 3 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Associate’s degree, 5 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 7 years of experience is required.
- Experience should be in the Computer/Information Technology or directly-related field.
- The following skills for this position are Critical:
- Experience utilizing technical features in PeopleTools release 8.56 or higher.
- 3 years of experience with a full Life Cycle upgrade.
- 3 years of experience in developing and maintaining systems integration using web services.
- 3 years of experience using Components Interfaces.
- 3 years of experience using Change Assistance.
- 3 years of experience using PeopleCode Application packages.
- 1 year of experience developing fluid pages.
- Proficient experience using PeopleTools 8.56 or higher.
- Working experience applying Image Updates using PUM.
- Strong level coding and development skills.
- Working experience with application upgrades in PeopleTools.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Security.
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 applications.
- Working experience gathering and analyzing user requirements, performing fit/gap analysis, and developing prototypes.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and debugging skills. Should be able to provide accurate problem analysis to the client and follow up with documentation.
- Experience working in a large production environment
- 1 year of experience using PeopleSoft Test Framework
- 1 year of experience using AWE workflow, fluid pages
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 applications: HCM and/or FMS
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.