ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Program Support Specialist 1 position provides program support and scheduling to include primary day-to-day coordination, management for Fleet Management, and analysis of Fleet Maintenance service and costs data. The Fleet Management division includes 3 sections including NSFE, NSFM, and NSFP as well as 45 personnel in four states and two times zones. This position requires coordination of processes in support of the Fleet Management Organization to effectively and efficiently assist in the performance of programs, projects, schedules, travel, and overall office functions. This position also requires coordination of preventative maintenance schedules with equipment custodians and work order creation for modification requests. This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Serve as the Point of Contact (POC) for scheduling, coordination, and management for Fleet Vehicle Maintenance Management
- Compile reporting metrics and analysis for tracking, measuring types of preventative maintenance services provided, equipment maintenance, workload activity, and turnaround time.
- Analyze data from multiple data sources to confirm data integrity, analyze root causes, uncover new patterns, and answer key questions.
- Identify quality assurance/quality control issues and identify failure or maintenance trends.
- Collect, organize, and validate data and model results to establish data reporting completeness, accuracy, and quality.
- Provide a wide variety of confidential administrative/clerical support to managers and/or management staff;
- Greet visitors; address questions and business involving established policy or routine matters, take messages, set appointments and/or refer visitors
- Answer and screen telephone calls; respond to most questions and complete most business involving established policy or routine matters
- Process and screen incoming and outgoing correspondence to include proofreading
- Provide overall monitoring for requests for information or products and verify that responses are made in a timely fashion.
- Perform faxing, scanning, photocopying
- Scheduling and arranging meetings, conferences, and training, including associated logistics and any necessary equipment
- Drafting agendas; making arrangements for guests
- Assist employees and managers with completion of all required training by communicating what training is due, how to obtain training, submitting external training requests, and tracking training completion status.
- Assist manager by keeping abreast of training deadlines and necessary personnel actions.
- Set up and coordinate interviews and meetings for managers, including preparing proper access documents and escorting visitors.
- Scheduling performance appraisals, progress reviews, mid-point reviews, and discussions, while performing associated follow-up to obtain requisite signatures and approvals.
- File and disperse documents/letters to appropriate personnel.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Business Operations or a related field is preferred.
- With an applicable Associate’s Degree, 4 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s Degree, 2 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 6 years of experience is required.
- Experience must be consistent with the specific requirements of program support and coordination and progressively more technical. Requires working knowledge of automated data systems.
- Experience with Mobile Equipment Fleet Operations
- Experience with Visio, Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Must have demonstrated editing and proofreading skills as well as being able to create layouts, and good attention to detail.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.