ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Administrative Services Assistant 3 will provide a wide range of administrative and confidential support as well as data entry and tracking to the Strategy & Program Management (TPO) organization, to include the TPO manager, TPO supervisor, TP AMPP lead and all of TPO federal and contract personnel. This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Provide a wide variety of confidential administrative/clerical tasks for the managers and staff for the assigned organization, managers, and support staff.
- Greet and screen visitors; address questions and business involving established policy, take messages, set appointments and/or refer visitors
- Proof documents, correspondence, research, and presentations using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Build, maintain, and post-Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations to SharePoint sites.
- Proof, review, and when applicable, draft, correspondence, and documents prepared for manager signature and validate conformance of the established administrative policies and regulations, confirm proper coordination, and timely compliance with assigned action.
- Provide recommendations and instructions to staff to maintain conformance with general policies and correspondence procedures.
- Attend meetings, record meeting minutes as requested, transcribe, and disseminate as needed.
- Maintain a tracking system of action items to verify timely compliance with scheduled responses or actions. Coordinate and monitor work unit responses to time-critical documents
- Answer and screen telephone calls; respond to most questions and complete most business involving established policy or routine matters
- Respond to questions and complete business according to established policy and/or forward matters requiring action to appropriate staff, following up to verify a timely response.
- Process and screen incoming and outgoing correspondence to include proofreading, to consist of the following:
- Review incoming correspondence and forward matters requiring action to appropriate staff. Verify proper coordination and timely completion of assignments.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to appropriate recipients
- Process outgoing mail and prepare materials for mailing, including providing self-addressed stamped envelopes, when appropriate.
- Establish and maintain internal and external communication channels to coordinate the smooth flow of information and positive working relationships.
- Perform faxing, scanning, photocopying
- Come up to speed quickly on the manager and organizational priorities to track meetings, work, and delegated projects or tasks to maintain accountability, confirming established targets are met.
- Serve as liaison between organizations, work units, and management support staff. Keep up to date on issues, priorities, and sensitivities affecting work of the organization through consistent communication with the manager, frequent interaction with other managers, and outside contacts.
- Organize, plan, prioritize, coordinate, schedule, and verify appointments, meetings (in-person, phone conferences, web-based), conferences, and training for managers and other staff (securing rooms, phone bridges, projection, and other meeting supplies). This may include drafting agenda and other meeting materials and developing background information for review, consideration, and finalization
- Draft agendas, coordinate speaking points, make arrangements for guests
- Complete appropriate new employee on-boarding activities and retirement documentation.
- Arrange travel, such as airline arrangements, hotel accommodations, and rental car and shuttle reservations, for Manager, Lead and staff
- Maintain office supply stock. Act as a point of contact for troubleshooting, configuration, inventory, and maintenance of office systems and processes.
- File and disperse documents/letters to appropriate personnel.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates Degree in Secretarial Science, Administrative Management, or related field is preferred.
- 6+ years of demonstrated administrative/clerical experience is required.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook (Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency required).
- Intermediate to advanced skills/experience with SharePoint or other similar systems, that provide the required skill and ability sufficient to support, manage, edit, and maintain the site.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.