ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and self-directed Application Engineer to work in the Greater Portland/Vancouver Metro area. The ideal candidate will have experience troubleshooting varying systems in an IT environment AND like being out in the field working directly with business clients.
- Employer-paid health, dental, disability, and life insurance
- 401(K) with match
- Company Car
- Commission and Troubleshoot Enterprise networks and systems
- Perform the initial configuration, troubleshoot, and maintain Windows servers
- Complete the initial programming, hardening, and configure hardware
- Act as IT support for Field Technicians
- Work directly with clients remotely and onsite
- Develop continuous familiarity with clients’ needs
- Additional responsibilities as allocated
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- 5+ years’ experience troubleshooting varying systems in an IT environment
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification or currently pursuing the certification is preferred
- Have a strong understanding of IT fundamentals and the ability to troubleshoot across numerous platforms.
- Knowledge of the following systems is a plus:
- Lenel, Bosch, AMAG, Software House, Kantech, Exacq, Milestone
- Strong people skills working with employees and customers with varying backgrounds and skill level
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Capability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong ability to communicate clearly
- Customer service minded
- Works effectively both within a team and independently
- Valid Driver’s License
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.