This role will appeal to an experienced Business Development Executive who has an entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivation to achieve success. Our successful salespeople enjoy an uncapped commission structure plus base salary, flexibility, leading-edge tools, and the support necessary to grow their businesses.
In this role, you are tasked with finding IT-related employment opportunities through cold calling new clients, warm calling existing clients, generating referrals, and attending industry meetup events. You find the jobs and our recruiters find the talent!
This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
- Responsible for attracting, developing, closing, and managing new business relationships and profitably growing the company's footprint.
- Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine staffing needs and offer solutions
- Utilize phone, social media, face-to-face meetings, and email to reach potential clients and enhance current relationships
- Working closely with both clients and recruiters to obtain feedback and advance the sales process
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Head up expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Resolve client and talent issues and act as a point of contact for all client and talent inquiries.
- Understand customer needs while staying up to date on new trends and market conditions.
- Self-disciplined towards following a business plan and updating the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) to reflect current client information, activity records, and interview summaries.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience in technical sales and new business development, preferably in the staffing services/recruitment industry
- Proven success in account development, establishing and maintaining customer relationships, and moving accounts through a sales funnel
- Solid understanding of recruiting and staffing processes along with a keen understanding of the staffing industry
- Ambition to build strong relationships and work with a team successfully filling roles
- Everyday technical knowledge in Microsoft Windows operating system, and Microsoft Office software and industry tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, Discover.org.
- Demonstrate superb social and communicative skills along with a strong desire for financial success.
- Understanding of different Staffing industry solution offerings (Staff Augmentation, Contract/Temp, Perm/Executive Search, MSP, VMS, RPO...)