ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. This successful Architectural and Engineering firm is looking for an experienced Project Coordinator to work out of their growing Portland office. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term career.
Here are a few benefits:
- Employee Medical, Dental and Vison paid by the company
- Significant annual Profit Sharing % and Bonus program
- Short-term and Long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account
- Generous PTO plan starts on day one
- Prioritize and effectively manage responsibilities from multiple supervisors for multiple accounts and individual projects
- Work effectively with team project managers to facilitate efficient and timely project delivery
- Maintains a positive and collaborative working relationship with project managers, team leaders and the accounting department in performing project support duties
- Coordinates and assists the team leaders and project managers with account administrative tasks
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years’ experience in Architecture/Engineering firm administration preferred
- Experience with Deltek Vision required
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Word, Project, Bluebeam, and PowerPoint software programs preferred
- General accounting knowledge
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and complete tasks with minimal supervision
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.