ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Administrative Services Assistant 3 position provides a wide variety of professional and confidential administrative support to the TPC organization. This position will facilitate and coordinate administrative processes and functions that support TPC programs and projects. This full-time position is located in Vancouver, WA.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Provide a wide variety of confidential clerical tasks for the assigned organization, managers, and support staff.
- Greet and screen visitors; address questions and business involving established policy, take messages, set appointments and refer visitors
- Create, draft, edit, and proof documents, correspondence, research, and presentations using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Build, maintain, and post Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations to SharePoint sites.
- Proof, review, and draft, correspondence, and documents prepared for manager signature and validate conformance of the established administrative policies and regulations confirm proper coordination and timely compliance with assigned action.
- Provide recommendations and instructions to staff to maintain conformance with general policies and correspondence procedures.
- Attend meetings, record meeting minutes, transcribe, and disseminate.
- Maintain a tracking system of action items to verify timely compliance with scheduled responses or actions. Coordinate and monitor work unit responses to time-critical documents;
- Answer and screen telephone calls; respond to most questions and complete most business; forward questions and matters to appropriate personnel
- Process and screen incoming and outgoing correspondence to include proofreading
- Review incoming correspondence and forward matters requiring action to appropriate staff.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail to appropriate recipients
- Process outgoing mail and prepare materials for mailing, including providing self-addressed stamped envelopes, when appropriate.
- Establish and maintain internal and external communication channels to coordinate
- Perform faxing, scanning, photocopying printing services.
- Come up to speed quickly on the manager and organizational priorities to track meetings, work, and delegated projects or tasks to maintain accountability, confirming established targets are met.
- Proactively coordinate managers’ daily Outlook calendars and schedules with full responsibility for scheduling and prioritizing appointments, meetings, conferences, and calendar
- Assist, compile, organize, and verify appropriate files, notes, and other materials are in order and ready for use at meetings, appointments, etc.
- Draft agendas, coordinate speaking points, make arrangements for guests and research and draft background information
- Arrange travel, such as airline arrangements, hotel accommodations, and rental car and shuttle reservations,
- Maintain the organizational SharePoint site including updating changes and adding new content.
- Establish, maintain, and administer SharePoint organization, team, and other meeting sites including setting up document repositories, calendars, workspaces, and tracking lists. Assists with content and permissions.
- Maintain all records management within SharePoint, including physical and electronic official files, retention, and conformance.
- File and disperse documents/letters to appropriate personnel.
- Update the communication board for monthly recognition events.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Associates Degree in Secretarial Science, Administrative Management, or related field is preferred.
- 6 years of demonstrated administrative/clerical experience is required.
- 4 or more years of relevant work experience in administrative support functions with Microsoft Office Suite programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook (Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency required).
- Working knowledge of and Intermediate to advanced skills/experience with SharePoint sufficient to support, manage, edit, and maintain the site.
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.