ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work direct with our client. Due to growth, our client is adding an Electrical Engineer Manager/Principal to their team in Bend, OR. Our ideal candidate will be an Electrical PE with 15+ years of experience in the MEP industry who will start an electrical engineering department within our client’s firm and be a firm leader. This person would not be starting from ground zero, but rather bringing our client’s current electrical design contracts in-house and expanding them.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and Supplementary Insurances
- Vacation, Holidays, Personal Time off
- 401K/Profit Sharing
- In collaboration with the Mechanical Department Principal in Charge, guide the firm into the future
- Client development, project procurement, quality control, and financial management
- Responsible for all facets of leading and managing an MEP firm in a growing and competitive market
- Expand the department and team including hiring and staff mentoring
Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.
- An Electrical Engineer with a valid professional engineer's (PE) license is required
- 15+ years of engineering experience required (the most recent 8+ of those years must be in the MEP industry)
- Must have the technical ability to serve as the Principal in Charge for a diverse type of projects including both commercial and industrial sectors
- A positive attitude with a sense of humor and the ability to communicate clearly with all the people who make up the project design/construction teams
- Client development, project procurement, staff mentoring, quality control, financial management, and organizational skills are all required with this position
- Experience leading a team
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks on an ongoing basis
- Excels in advanced thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, and experience working with staff on all levels
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.