ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Project Analyst position is responsible for coordination, tracking, and execution of Capital and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) project estimates. This full-time position is located in Richland, WA.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Provide technical direction and assistance to project managers and engineers in using the tools and processes for developing project scope, detailed project schedules, cost estimates, and perform analysis and control activities.
- Assist with development of project scope, work with assigned project teams.
- Prepare level 1-4 detailed project implementation schedules using P6.
- Integrate project cost, estimates and schedule to produce a resource loaded cost flow projection.
- Evaluate real-time cost data to determine the status and financial condition of a project.
- Evaluate schedule deviation to identify and report on activities with potential impact on cost/schedule.
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for corrective actions to mitigate cost/schedule overruns.
- Develop reports for project personnel and management, providing updates on the financial health of the project and projected changes in scope/funding requirements as they develop.
- Track changes to projected and actual project budgets as they are approved by the Plant Health Committee and Executive Authorization Committee.
- Record these changes in the appropriate software tool and communicate to the financial analyst for execution in the official projects budget.
- Review schedule data to ensure the correct scope of work is reflected on all schedules.
- Enter data into various databases either through direct entry or the translation of electronic data prepared by client organizations.
- Ensure adequate configuration control of the data during the project approval process and project execution.
- Independently perform consistency reviews and provide and resolve findings for projects/schedules.
- Identify Lessons Learned from those reviews and use this information to achieve continuous improvement.
- Attend project challenge meetings, schedule meetings, safety meetings, and general staff meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two years of experience in a project controls/project management position in an industrial environment
- High School diploma or GED and 6 years of project controls / project management experience in lieu of degree.
- Formal training on Primavera Project Planner or another project management system is required
- PMP Certification preferred
- This position will be a 4x10 work day schedule (Monday - Thursday).
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third-party candidates considered for this position.