ACS Professional Staffing is looking for an employee to work on-site with our client. The Software Developer 2 position will serve as a specialized PeopleSoft developer supporting Oracle PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning applications. This position will facilitate the design, development, and maintenance of multiple PeopleSoft applications and environments that meet current and future business requirements of ERP solutions and apply, extend, enhance, and/or optimize the existing architecture. This full-time position is located in Portland, OR.
Because we are a federal government contractor, we have special restrictions placed on us for hiring foreign nationals into certain key positions within the company. This particular position requires U.S. citizenship.
ACS Professional Staffing will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
- Code, test, configure and maintain various vendor and in-house applications using the software tools provided with the PeopleSoft applications 9.2.
- Design and develop custom portal pages, user work centers.
- Design and develop custom Web Services, utilizing the capabilities of PeopleSoft functions using WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI.
- Design and develop custom workflow notification and approval functions.
- Design and develop custom Fluid pages.
- Design and develop solutions using Page and Field Configurator, Event Mapping.
- Design, develop and maintain integration routines between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Perform application upgrades, PeopleTools upgrades, apply Tax Updates and required vendor application maintenance releases using PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and Change Assistance.
- Troubleshoot workflow and integration issues between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
- Troubleshoot PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM application modules.
- Provide technical support in production environments. This includes troubleshooting reported issues and system architectures to include data management, network management, and overall client architectures as it relates to the PeopleSoft environments.
- Perform fit-gap analysis to determine implementation approaches.
- Develop requirement documents, configuration documents, design documents, technical specification documents, knowledge transfer and training documents.
- A Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Post-Graduate College Degree in Computer/Information Technology or a related technical discipline is preferred.
- With an applicable Bachelor’s degree, 1 years of experience is required.
- With an applicable Associate’s degree, 3 years of experience is required.
- Without an applicable degree, 5 years of experience is required.
- The following skills for this position are Critical:
- 1 year of experience with full Life Cycle upgrade.
- 1 year of experience developing and maintaining systems integration using web services.
- 1 year of experience using PeopleCode Application packages.
- 1 year of experience using Change Assistance.
- 1 year of experience developing Fluid pages.
- 1 year of experience developing with Page and Field Configurator.
- 1 year of experience developing with Event Mapping.
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 applications. Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and modules such as Benefits Administration, Recruit, NA Payroll and Time & Labor is highly desirable
- Proficient experience using PeopleTools 8.56 or higher.
- Proficient experience applying Image Updates using PUM.
- Strong level coding and development skills.
- Strong level gathering and analyzing user requirements, performing fit/gap analysis, and developing prototypes.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and debugging skills. Should be able to provide accurate problem analysis to the client and follow up with documentation.
- Experience working in a large production environment
- 1 year of experience using PeopleSoft Test Framework
- 1 year of experience using AWE workflow
- In-depth knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.2 applications: HCM and FMS
- Valid U.S. Driver’s License is required.
- Provide on-call and backup support for existing systems and functions. Location for on-call and backup support may be at facilities or off-site. Required to carry a supplied cell phone/pager and work non-core hours when requested.
- Work sponsorship not available at this time. No third party candidates considered for this position.